Sunday, July 29, 2007

A July Moment

Another Sunday evening dinner. This has become a gathering day for my family, and it all began while M was in law school. He said he'd like to start coming to dinner on Sundays, and that was three years ago. Now, both he and T have girlfriends, and both come most Sundays. Also, my very good friend P, who separated and then divorced her husband of 25 years, and my husband, and his mother, and sometimes his brother, and sometimes my parents. Assorted others. During the warm weather, we almost always barbeque dinner, usually fajitas, and everyone likes the predictability. It's funny that when M and T were growing up, I was virtually certain our "family life" would end once they grew up. I mean, they fought like tigers when they were kids. But, voila! Once in college they became friends, and now our gatherings are actually fun.

No comments: